Murch’s librarian (Ms. Bell) is going to start offering book check out from the Murch Library. Please follow the steps below to place books on hold. Parents will receive an email notification with pick up times. Please contact Ms. Bell if you have any questions. Happy reading!
Please follow the steps below if you would like to check out books from the Murch Library.
To put a book on hold: (YOU MAY CHECK OUT 4 BOOKS)
- Sign into clever
- Scroll down to Follett (under Library & Resources)
- Click on the icon
- Click on Go to Follett Destiny
- Top left, type Murch, then press Go
- Select Murch
- Top right, Log in (again!)
- User name – just student ID#
- Password – mmddyy
- Once you are signed in, click catalog
- Search for a book, click on the book to make sure it is on the shelf
- Top right, click box that says Hold It
- I will go to the library to check the book out to you
- After the book is checked out to you, parents will receive an email stating the book is ready to be picked up. There will be a specified day and time to pick up the books.
- Top left next to catalog is a My Info tab. Click there to find out what books you have on hold or checked out.
- When you are finished searching, please log out – top right of screen