5th Graders - Come Limbo Your Way Out of Murch!
We hope that the kids are all still sharing fun and adventurous stories from Nature Bridge! What an awesome experience for them all. Now it is time to turn the focus to the promotion activities and especially the details on the 5th Grade Kids End of year Party/Dance.
This is a parent run activity and it is always a fun night for the kids!
- We will have music,dancing, games, photo taking, activities, and just plain 5th grade fun!
- This is a party and not really what we would call a customary "dance or prom". So the kids can be dropped off either solo or with groups of friends after dinner.
Class of 2019 Promotion celebration - Kids Party Committee:
Jennifer (Camille Jackson),Trena (Milan Mills) & Elizabeth (Sophie Flaherty)
|Date:||Friday June 7, 2019|
|Location:||Murch Elementary School Gym|
|Time:||6:00 - 8:00 PM|
|Attire:||Casual party wear. (they can dress in hula skirts, sun dresses, beach print shirts, but no bathing suits!)|
How You Can Help!
This event is not sponsored by Murch or the HSA - so we can use your help! How? Two main ways: sign up to bring items and donate money to cover the costs.
- Donate some money as well so we can cover our costs.
- In the past, classes have had a DJ, photo booth, games, crafts and even keepsakes.
- We hope to still be able to do a big chunk of that since it is what makes this night a favorite of the kids.
- We are asking for $10 per family...if you can donate more...we (and the kids) would be very appreciative!