This year – in an effort to reach people easier, to reduce the workload on our staff and teachers and to be more environmentally conscious – the way information is communicated was changed at Murch. The HSA and the school had relied mainly on the website and Friday Folders in the past, but this year email became the primary method of communication with the introduction of a weekly newsletter. The weekly newsletter is our main tool for providing a recap of what parents, staff and students at Murch need to know this week including:
- An update from Mr. C
- A listing of events in the next week
- A listing of important events coming up in the next month
- News and highlights for the week
- Class updates for the week
- Fun information such as “Did you know” and teacher profiles.
In order to make sure everyone is getting the information they need, this survey is intended to gather your opinion on how things are working and to give us feedback on what we could be doing better. Please take a minute and share your thoughts with us. Thank you!