LSAT Meeting Minutes
January 9th, 2018
Minutes from December meeting were approved.
- Budget allocation – 620 students (additional 47 kids)
- Official $$ released Feb 14th, budgets will be due March 2nd
- Staff meeting – teachers reviewed what had been discussed at prior meeting and used nominal voting to cast votes on staff positions and non-personnel spending
- LSAT Calendar update — Feb 6th, Feb 20th, March 1st (cancel March 6th)
- SIT Update/Meeting tomorrow night
- A few staff members are interested in filling Lauren Reed’s LSAT spot
- Staff will vote and we will have that person on board for the next meeting
Review of the survey
- Need an example for Enrichment or more explanation; indicate that it’s 1st-5th grade
- Add a bullet point for after-school offerings?
- Work on wording for sending out survey to explain what it is/expectations
- Want it completed and data compiled by Feb 6th to present to LSAT
- Send it home before MLK weekend – ask to be completed by following Friday (send the 18th, have back by the 26th)
- Mr. C will check on getting it translated for families who need the letter (or survey) in other languages
- Jen and Sophie will have letter drafted by this Thursday
- Have the survey link in the HSA newsletter, teachers send home/on websites and put on Murch website; room parents send reminder email (around 23rd) – then a robo call.
- Vicki will send updated calendar
– Mr. C will confirm prize: class that gets most responses will get to go on a tour of New Murch with their families!
-Stress that the survey is anonymous
-Post summary of survey to Murch website
Minutes respectfully submitted by Alicia Garfinkel