The Support Our School (SOS) Campaign wrapped up on December 31, and we exceeded our fundraising goal…by a lot. We raised almost $105,000, or almost $28,000 over our goal. Even more exciting is that we had over 200 families invest in our community, an increase of 55% over last year!
Thank you to all of the Murch families and community members that invested in Murch. Your donations allow the HSA to fund so many programs and initiatives at Murch, including:
- Teacher Grants and Stipends
- Equity and Inclusion Initiative
- Field Trips
- Charitable Support of an organization meeting the educational needs of lower-income students in DC
- Covid-19 Safety Supplies, including air filters, rapid tests, and possible outdoor hand-sanitizing stations
- Teacher Appreciation Events
The HSA is so grateful for everyone’s support. If you haven’t yet donated but would still like to invest in our community, you may do so at any time on the Murch website. Click on the yellow “Donate to SOS Campaign” button and donate any amount. Thanks so much!!